Saturday, November 7, 2009

Everyone always wants to know about the name Jack Bitch, or jack bitch.

Yeah, well...the name 'jack bitch' was created as a part of a joke I made up about a slow speaking southern gentleman who did not get along well with women because when they would ask him his name he would say, 'My name is Jack...Bitch!',and he would get slapped.

It is always funny when a man gets slapped.

Also, Jack has many meanings (but my favorite is 'a kind of pitcher made of waxed leather' which I discovered a few minutes ago) as does Bitch, so you can mix and match for many meanings, allowing 'jack bitch' to roam widely across the intellectual landscape but mostly it means to complain about anything.

Also, the 'jack bitch' initials of jb are the same as mine, so he is a pseudonym of sorts.

Also, no one else was using the combination of letters, so I liked it.

I am trying to 'jack-up' my main web site, jackbitch.com, into a more multi-media presentation of a different point of view, so I made this site to increase accessibility.

I am lucky enough to have a job that allows me to listen to talk radio all day, which to some people would be hell, but to me gives me a torrent of information about current events and allows me access to a parade of PHD's selling their intellectual wares, which appeals to my frugal nature. Then I distill this information into pictures and ideas and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment