Sunday, November 21, 2010

update on projects

I built a machine called a Franks Box and used it on a radio show called Ground Zero on KUFO in Portland, OR on Halloween and the week thereafter.
The machine worked so well that we were overwhelmed with responses from listeners and we had actual ghost effects like odors and sounds and movements in the studio.
This was a great success.
We're working on a movie deal.

I have built the basic framework for several larger pyramids and will complete the electronics before the end of the year. This should allow for processing of food items like wine and testing of the speed and effects at various field strengths. I hope to create a measurable chemical change which will make pyramid power a scientific fact/industrial process.

I'm almost done with the windmill blades and having them ready for testing. This should be done before my birthday in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment